1. Initial Survey & Consultation to Evaluate your Needs
2. Free Quotation & Scheme Plan Posted or Emailed to Client
3. Viewing of showhouse
4. Contract Signing Along with Deposit.
5. Order confirmed and a Start Date Allocated.
6. Further Survey of your Property by our Architect.
7. Submission of Plans to Building Control & Planning if Required
8. Pre-Commencement Meeting.
9. Scaffold Erected a few days Prior to Commencement of Works.
10. Material and Skip Arrive.
11. If Rquired- Water Tanks Removed and New System Installed
12 Steel Beams Installed to Support new Floor and Roof
13. New Floor Joists Fitted.
14. Plumbing & Electrics 1st Fixed
15. Fire-Sound Proofing to Complete Area.
16 New Floor Laid
17. If applicable- Dormer or Gable Constructed.
18. Timber Framing to Roof and Internal Walls
19. Velux or Fakro Windows Fitted
20. Insulation Fitted
21. Plasterboard fitted
22. Ceiling and Necessary Walls Removed
23. Staircase Fitted
24. All Plastering Work Completed.
25. Doors, Skirting & Architraves Fitted
26. Staircase Posts, Handrails & Spindals Fitted
27. Existing Doors Upgraded to Fire Doors or New Fitted if Required
28. Sanitary Goods Installed
29. Electrics such as Sockets & Lights Fitted
30 Building Control Compleation Inspectionand & Site Cleared