- Loft Conversions in Devon
- 1930′s Semi Detached House – hip to brick gable with tiled flat roof dormer
- Exmouth Glass Gable & Twin Pitched Roof Dormer
- 1930's Semi Detached House- hip to cedral gable with flat roof dormer
- Sidmouth Detached Gable Bungalow
- Sidmouth Victorian Terrace House
- Exeter End Terrace House
- Sidmouth Roof Window Loft Conversion
- Old Loft Conversion Replacement
- Detached House, Sidmouth
- Exeter loft conversion to create office space
- Garage Loft Conversion
- 1930's Semi Detached House - hip to tiled gable with flat roof dormer
- Victorian Terrace House. Flat Roof Dormer, Exeter
- Modern Mid-Terrace House
- Detached Bungalow, Sidmouth
- Semi-Detached Bungalow, Exmouth
- Detached Bungalow, Exmouth
- Victorian Terrace House, Velux Conversion, Exeter
- Victorian Mid-Terrace. Heavitree, Exeter
- Detached Bungalow with Flat Roof Dormer, Sandford
- Detached Bungalow, Exmouth
- 1930′s Semi Detached House – hip to brick gable with flat roof dormer
- 1920's Semi-Detached House, Exminster
- Loft Conversions in Somerset
January 24, 2017
January 23, 2017
Take a look at some of our most recent feedback posted to Trading Standards “buy with Confidence” by our great customers
January 25, 2017
Directors, Denise & Chris plan to run at least a mile-a-day for the whole of 2017 to raise funds for Taunton & District Mencap. The challenge is called a “running streak”. Definition being, run at least one continuous mile within each calendar day under one’s own body power
Sounds easy right! Please could you donate any amount possible here, thank you.
Victorian Terrace House, Velux Conversion, Exeter
Having already completed one loft conversion for this client. No surprise to hear that client was extremely happy with the last conversion so could we look another property to see what we could was possible.
Initial survey of this Victorian terrace house confirmed what we had expected. A text book mid-terrace conversion. These properties always have options. Use the existing space and simply add roof windows for a child’s bedroom, study, office etc. Add a pitched roof dormer to the room for additional space. Or maybe remove the entire rear roof and add a full size dormer and benefit from all that space gained.
What we will always do is listen to what you require. If you only require a single room and the space allows then a velux conversion is perfect.
And a velux conversion is exactly what was required to this property. Quotation was sent with design of a new staircase situated above the existing staircase area so no impact on existing rooms. A roof window was added to the landing area for two reasons. Increased headroom plus natural light to new stairs and below. The room itself had roof mounted windows to the front and rear elevations. Lots of options available as to size and numbers.
The end result being a Victorian terrace house gaining a valuable extra space that could have many uses. A perfect addition to this size property