- Loft Conversions in Devon
- Loft Conversions in Somerset
- Three bedroom & two shower rooms loft conversion, Wiveliscombe.
- Two Bedrooms & Shower-Room to Attic Space
- Victorian Terrace House, Taunton
- Detached Modern Style House
- Victorian Mid-Terrace House with Fakro Windows, Taunton
- Detached Bungalow with Velux Windows, Ilminster
- Detached Bungalow with Flat Roof Dormer, Taunton
January 24, 2017
January 23, 2017
Take a look at some of our most recent feedback posted to Trading Standards “buy with Confidence” by our great customers
February 8, 2018
We are proud members of the trading standards scheme “Buy with Confidence”. Businesses are vetted and approved to ensure that they operate in a legal, honest and fair way. See are customer comments and ratings here.
Victorian Mid-Terrace House with Fakro Windows, Taunton
Our client had spent considerable time and money in making this house their home. Very reluctant to move but the need for an extra room with a little one on the way was absolutey required. Would love to stay in this house if only the loft could be converted.
We carried out a free survey and went away to ponder how best to convert. A Victorian mid-terrace is nothing unusual for us but we were being squeezed for space on the staircase approach to loft. We normally try to fit a traditional staircase to marry in with the existing. However on this house landing space was extremely tight.
We presented a design with a modern spiral staircase. So removed from the original design that it would stand out on its own merits. This meant no disruption to rooms on first floor and making the most of a relatively small space with the use of roof mounted windows.
All completed on budget as we work to a fixed quotation and, more importantly perhaps for this client, on time for the new arrival.