- Roof Windows
- Convertible Properties
- In Build Shots
- Cedral weather boarding
- TeleBeam Loft Conversion
- A semi detached house having a hip-to-gable and rear flat roof dormer loft conversion
- A Hip-to-Gable (brick) Loft Conversion with Flat Roof Dormer
- Triple Fakro Installation
- Plywood Box Beam in a Loft Conversion
- Staircase Installation
- Victorian Mid-Terrace House with Velux Windows & Spiral Steps
- Flat Roof Dormer, Bovey in-build
- Flat Roof Dormer, Taunton in-build
January 23, 2017
Take a look at some of our most recent feedback posted to Trading Standards “buy with Confidence” by our great customers
February 8, 2018
We are proud members of the trading standards scheme “Buy with Confidence”. Businesses are vetted and approved to ensure that they operate in a legal, honest and fair way. See are customer comments and ratings here.
Here we can see the various stages of a typical double winder staircase fitting taking place.
The hallway above is completed to a near finished stage and then the ceiling is removed. The bespoke staircase arrives in kit form ready for our carpenters to assemble on site. Most staircases are installed in a few hours and then the other items such as under-boarding with plasterboard and handrails etc. can take place.
All staircases s are designed to suit the room layout and the clients design requirements.