- Roof Windows
- Convertible Properties
- In Build Shots
- Cedral weather boarding
- TeleBeam Loft Conversion
- A semi detached house having a hip-to-gable and rear flat roof dormer loft conversion
- A Hip-to-Gable (brick) Loft Conversion with Flat Roof Dormer
- Triple Fakro Installation
- Plywood Box Beam in a Loft Conversion
- Staircase Installation
- Victorian Mid-Terrace House with Velux Windows & Spiral Steps
- Flat Roof Dormer, Bovey in-build
- Flat Roof Dormer, Taunton in-build
January 24, 2017
February 8, 2018
We are proud members of the trading standards scheme “Buy with Confidence”. Businesses are vetted and approved to ensure that they operate in a legal, honest and fair way. See are customer comments and ratings here.
January 23, 2017
Take a look at some of our most recent feedback posted to Trading Standards “buy with Confidence” by our great customers
Here we can see the various stages of a typical double winder staircase fitting taking place.
The hallway above is completed to a near finished stage and then the ceiling is removed. The bespoke staircase arrives in kit form ready for our carpenters to assemble on site. Most staircases are installed in a few hours and then the other items such as under-boarding with plasterboard and handrails etc. can take place.
All staircases s are designed to suit the room layout and the clients design requirements.