- Loft Conversions in Devon
- Loft Conversion Music room in Sidmouth
- 1930′s Semi Detached House – hip to brick gable with tiled flat roof dormer
- Exmouth Glass Gable & Twin Pitched Roof Dormer
- 1930's Semi Detached House- hip to cedral gable with flat roof dormer
- Sidmouth Detached Gable Bungalow
- Sidmouth Victorian Terrace House
- Exeter End Terrace House
- Sidmouth Roof Window Loft Conversion
- Old Loft Conversion Replacement
- Detached House, Sidmouth
- Exeter loft conversion to create office space
- Garage Loft Conversion
- 1930's Semi Detached House - hip to tiled gable with flat roof dormer
- Victorian Terrace House. Flat Roof Dormer, Exeter
- Modern Mid-Terrace House
- Detached Bungalow, Sidmouth
- Semi-Detached Bungalow, Exmouth
- Detached Bungalow, Exmouth
- Victorian Terrace House, Velux Conversion, Exeter
- Victorian Mid-Terrace. Heavitree, Exeter
- Detached Bungalow with Flat Roof Dormer, Sandford
- Detached Bungalow, Exmouth
- 1930′s Semi Detached House – hip to brick gable with flat roof dormer
- 1920's Semi-Detached House, Exminster
- Loft Conversions in Somerset
February 8, 2018
We are proud members of the trading standards scheme “Buy with Confidence”. Businesses are vetted and approved to ensure that they operate in a legal, honest and fair way. See are customer comments and ratings here.
January 23, 2017
Take a look at some of our most recent feedback posted to Trading Standards “buy with Confidence” by our great customers
Sidmouth Roof Window Loft Conversion
Mr & Mrs W had recently down sized from a large house to a modest bungalow. Not uncommonly, they were really feeling the effects of a smaller home and required a way to get a bit breathing space. Our initial meeting revolved around creating an open plan roof space with minimum disruption to the ground floor in the positioning of a new staircase.
Arm with our clients brief and having completed our survey, we offered our first draft design. A fixed price quotation along with a scheme drawing showing one suggestion of what could be achieved was presented. The proposed plan differed in a few aspects from our client’s idea due to the design we had proposed in making the new staircase incorporate into the existing hall and lounge and hence room layout of the attic.
This prompted a bit of a re-think by the clients as the loft in effect was dived into two sections. They loved the staircase so subsequently our meetings and designs were based upon a bedroom and shower room which would be linked via a galley landing with storage cupboards.
Final design was agreed and working plans with structural calculations were drawn up. These plans were submitted for building regulation approval. Once plans were passed the conversion was commenced.
All created with the least amount of disruption possible and on a fixed priced. Start to finish in 23 day with no gaps in the working schedule. Final space is great and has added so much to our client’s home.