- Loft Conversions in Devon
- Loft Conversion Music room in Sidmouth
- 1930′s Semi Detached House – hip to brick gable with tiled flat roof dormer
- Exmouth Glass Gable & Twin Pitched Roof Dormer
- 1930's Semi Detached House- hip to cedral gable with flat roof dormer
- Sidmouth Detached Gable Bungalow
- Sidmouth Victorian Terrace House
- Exeter End Terrace House
- Sidmouth Roof Window Loft Conversion
- Old Loft Conversion Replacement
- Detached House, Sidmouth
- Exeter loft conversion to create office space
- Garage Loft Conversion
- 1930's Semi Detached House - hip to tiled gable with flat roof dormer
- Victorian Terrace House. Flat Roof Dormer, Exeter
- Modern Mid-Terrace House
- Detached Bungalow, Sidmouth
- Semi-Detached Bungalow, Exmouth
- Detached Bungalow, Exmouth
- Victorian Terrace House, Velux Conversion, Exeter
- Victorian Mid-Terrace. Heavitree, Exeter
- Detached Bungalow with Flat Roof Dormer, Sandford
- Detached Bungalow, Exmouth
- 1930′s Semi Detached House – hip to brick gable with flat roof dormer
- 1920's Semi-Detached House, Exminster
- Loft Conversions in Somerset
February 8, 2018
We are proud members of the trading standards scheme “Buy with Confidence”. Businesses are vetted and approved to ensure that they operate in a legal, honest and fair way. See are customer comments and ratings here.
January 24, 2017
January 23, 2017
Take a look at some of our most recent feedback posted to Trading Standards “buy with Confidence” by our great customers
Sidmouth Detached Gable Bungalow
First question, could we design and build a loft conversion in Sidmouth, East Devon. Yes was the reply and we have many show houses to show our build quality.
Therefore we arrange an initial meeting to discuss the prospective client’s needs. They informed us they were looking to convert the roof space to this traditional bungalow in order to make the property suit their retirement needs. Two rooms and a shower room would be ideal.
As we always endeavour to do, we provided a fixed price quotation and a scheme plan. The client obviously had obtained other quotations and the sometimes tricky process of comparing began. Follow-up meetings and email were promptly replied to and the client contracted us. As he mentioned, your quote was higher but we feel we can put our trust in you.
Architect CAD plans were soon drawn up and a full planning application was granted for the side facing Dormer and Velux roof windows. Building regulation full plans check was granted and work began.
Conversion was completed in six week with all the agreed little extra touches. Most of the work was carried out whist the client was away and we are always carful with the security of our client’s properties. Final result has transformed the property and has gain many admiring visits from neighbours. The now residents are thrilled with the conversion.