- Loft Conversions in Devon
- Loft Conversion Music room in Sidmouth
- 1930′s Semi Detached House – hip to brick gable with tiled flat roof dormer
- Exmouth Glass Gable & Twin Pitched Roof Dormer
- 1930's Semi Detached House- hip to cedral gable with flat roof dormer
- Sidmouth Detached Gable Bungalow
- Sidmouth Victorian Terrace House
- Exeter End Terrace House
- Sidmouth Roof Window Loft Conversion
- Old Loft Conversion Replacement
- Detached House, Sidmouth
- Exeter loft conversion to create office space
- Garage Loft Conversion
- 1930's Semi Detached House - hip to tiled gable with flat roof dormer
- Victorian Terrace House. Flat Roof Dormer, Exeter
- Modern Mid-Terrace House
- Detached Bungalow, Sidmouth
- Semi-Detached Bungalow, Exmouth
- Detached Bungalow, Exmouth
- Victorian Terrace House, Velux Conversion, Exeter
- Victorian Mid-Terrace. Heavitree, Exeter
- Detached Bungalow with Flat Roof Dormer, Sandford
- Detached Bungalow, Exmouth
- 1930′s Semi Detached House – hip to brick gable with flat roof dormer
- 1920's Semi-Detached House, Exminster
- Loft Conversions in Somerset
January 24, 2017
January 23, 2017
Take a look at some of our most recent feedback posted to Trading Standards “buy with Confidence” by our great customers
February 8, 2018
We are proud members of the trading standards scheme “Buy with Confidence”. Businesses are vetted and approved to ensure that they operate in a legal, honest and fair way. See are customer comments and ratings here.
Garage Loft Conversion
Can we carry out a loft conversion to a truss roof above a garage? YES! That was opening conversation in our talks with this client in Bovey Tracey, Devon. Our first visit regarding a garage loft conversion we were requested to take a fresh look at some plans that had already been prepared. Plans were to convert a double garage roof space that had a truss roof above. Upon inspection, existing plans were overly complicated and various companies could not see a simple way of converting this roof space within a sensible budget. The client required a room that could have many functions but was not essential so the end price and design needed to be cost effective.
What could we do? A truss roof conversion can be a challenge but designed and installed correctly, quite a simply conversion really. We presented a plan and quotation that would suit the client’s needs and budget for this project.
Access to the loft conversion would be via an external bespoke metal staircase with no interference with existing garage below. New conversion did not need to be part of the existing house, merely an extra space. The single room would be lit by two roof windows to the view side of the property.
The design was accepted and we scheduled in the works. All plans, structural calculations, building regulations and planning application were taken care of by us so the client could rest easy that all paperwork would be in place before work commenced.
The end result being a great space that has many uses, such as office, study, spare room, etc. The room itself has roof mounted windows to the front elevations. This provides enough light and ventilation for this modest room. Timber floor boards help the feeling of space. Entry is via a bespoke metal staircase to the side and entering into the gable end.
This garage loft conversion has made a fabulous addition to this property which will go on to provide a multiple of uses, not least a music room! Hope you enjoy Mr & Mrs C and “let the music play”.
View the complete conversion process at https://www.youtube.com/user/AtticDesignsLtd