- Loft Conversions in Devon
- 1930′s Semi Detached House – hip to brick gable with tiled flat roof dormer
- Exmouth Glass Gable & Twin Pitched Roof Dormer
- 1930's Semi Detached House- hip to cedral gable with flat roof dormer
- Sidmouth Detached Gable Bungalow
- Sidmouth Victorian Terrace House
- Exeter End Terrace House
- Sidmouth Roof Window Loft Conversion
- Old Loft Conversion Replacement
- Detached House, Sidmouth
- Exeter loft conversion to create office space
- Garage Loft Conversion
- 1930's Semi Detached House - hip to tiled gable with flat roof dormer
- Victorian Terrace House. Flat Roof Dormer, Exeter
- Modern Mid-Terrace House
- Detached Bungalow, Sidmouth
- Semi-Detached Bungalow, Exmouth
- Detached Bungalow, Exmouth
- Victorian Terrace House, Velux Conversion, Exeter
- Victorian Mid-Terrace. Heavitree, Exeter
- Detached Bungalow with Flat Roof Dormer, Sandford
- Detached Bungalow, Exmouth
- 1930′s Semi Detached House – hip to brick gable with flat roof dormer
- 1920's Semi-Detached House, Exminster
- Loft Conversions in Somerset
January 25, 2017
Directors, Denise & Chris plan to run at least a mile-a-day for the whole of 2017 to raise funds for Taunton & District Mencap. The challenge is called a “running streak”. Definition being, run at least one continuous mile within each calendar day under one’s own body power
Sounds easy right! Please could you donate any amount possible here, thank you.
January 23, 2017
Take a look at some of our most recent feedback posted to Trading Standards “buy with Confidence” by our great customers
Detached Bungalow with Flat Roof Dormer, Sandford
Mr & Mrs S had chosen to retire to Sandford in Devon for various reasons. However they could not find a property in the village of the right size to match their needs. In the end they chose to go for this detached bungalow as they were well aware of the loft conversion possibilities it held.
Our first meeting certainly confirmed this. In an ideal world they would love to have a master-bedroom adjoined to a dressing room and en-suite. Storage would also be most appreciated.
After our initial meeting we confirmed in writing a fixed price quotation along with a scheme drawing showing one suggestion of what could be achieved.
We designed a full size flat roof dormer to the rear elevation along with velux roof windows to the front. All the rooms would be accessed via a new staircase in the remodelled hallway. On arrival at the top of stairs, storage area would be to the left and the master bedroom to the right. This would indeed lead onto a dressing area and a full en-suite with shower and bath.
Exactly as our clients wished for.
All work was carried out to our schedule of works and on a foot note. We have recently returned to turn the storage area into a study area as the client’s needs have changed recently.