- Loft Conversions in Devon
- 1930′s Semi Detached House – hip to brick gable with tiled flat roof dormer
- Exmouth Glass Gable & Twin Pitched Roof Dormer
- 1930's Semi Detached House- hip to cedral gable with flat roof dormer
- Sidmouth Detached Gable Bungalow
- Sidmouth Victorian Terrace House
- Exeter End Terrace House
- Sidmouth Roof Window Loft Conversion
- Old Loft Conversion Replacement
- Detached House, Sidmouth
- Exeter loft conversion to create office space
- Garage Loft Conversion
- 1930's Semi Detached House - hip to tiled gable with flat roof dormer
- Victorian Terrace House. Flat Roof Dormer, Exeter
- Modern Mid-Terrace House
- Detached Bungalow, Sidmouth
- Semi-Detached Bungalow, Exmouth
- Detached Bungalow, Exmouth
- Victorian Terrace House, Velux Conversion, Exeter
- Victorian Mid-Terrace. Heavitree, Exeter
- Detached Bungalow with Flat Roof Dormer, Sandford
- Detached Bungalow, Exmouth
- 1930′s Semi Detached House – hip to brick gable with flat roof dormer
- 1920's Semi-Detached House, Exminster
- Loft Conversions in Somerset
January 25, 2017
Directors, Denise & Chris plan to run at least a mile-a-day for the whole of 2017 to raise funds for Taunton & District Mencap. The challenge is called a “running streak”. Definition being, run at least one continuous mile within each calendar day under one’s own body power
Sounds easy right! Please could you donate any amount possible here, thank you.
January 24, 2017
February 8, 2018
We are proud members of the trading standards scheme “Buy with Confidence”. Businesses are vetted and approved to ensure that they operate in a legal, honest and fair way. See are customer comments and ratings here.
Detached Bungalow, Exmouth
The owner of this detached bungalow in Exmouth had some great ideas when we first meet. Referrals from two neighbours with fabulous loft conversions completed by us in the same road were proof of our build quality. Our brief was to get the best of the views but room was to be an occasional sitting room. As such, ideally would prefer not to compromise any rooms to existing ground floor.
This was achieved by positioning a timber space save staircase manufactured by our joiners in the existing hallway. Glass gallery landing supported on Richard Burbidge Balustrading would maintain the open feel of the room. Space saver steps are great for these sorts of project, occasional use. They fit in a small space and the occupants quickly get used to the offset treads. Perfect for single, modest room loft conversions.
For light and ventilation we choose Fakro pro sky and pre-select top hung/centre pivot windows. Perfect! Fakro windows in recent times in our opinion match, and on some points surpass Velux roof windows.
The wood floor and simply decoration, combined with the windows and glass balustrading make a room that Mrs A will spend many happy hours in “time wasting” looking at the views..