- Loft Conversions in Devon
- Loft Conversion Music room in Sidmouth
- 1930′s Semi Detached House – hip to brick gable with tiled flat roof dormer
- Exmouth Glass Gable & Twin Pitched Roof Dormer
- 1930's Semi Detached House- hip to cedral gable with flat roof dormer
- Sidmouth Detached Gable Bungalow
- Sidmouth Victorian Terrace House
- Exeter End Terrace House
- Sidmouth Roof Window Loft Conversion
- Old Loft Conversion Replacement
- Detached House, Sidmouth
- Exeter loft conversion to create office space
- Garage Loft Conversion
- 1930's Semi Detached House - hip to tiled gable with flat roof dormer
- Victorian Terrace House. Flat Roof Dormer, Exeter
- Modern Mid-Terrace House
- Detached Bungalow, Sidmouth
- Semi-Detached Bungalow, Exmouth
- Detached Bungalow, Exmouth
- Victorian Terrace House, Velux Conversion, Exeter
- Victorian Mid-Terrace. Heavitree, Exeter
- Detached Bungalow with Flat Roof Dormer, Sandford
- Detached Bungalow, Exmouth
- 1930′s Semi Detached House – hip to brick gable with flat roof dormer
- 1920's Semi-Detached House, Exminster
- Loft Conversions in Somerset
January 24, 2017
January 23, 2017
Take a look at some of our most recent feedback posted to Trading Standards “buy with Confidence” by our great customers
February 8, 2018
We are proud members of the trading standards scheme “Buy with Confidence”. Businesses are vetted and approved to ensure that they operate in a legal, honest and fair way. See are customer comments and ratings here.
1930’s Semi Detached House – hip to tiled gable with flat roof dormer
The owner of this Exeter 1930’s semi-detached house contacted us to quote for a hip to gable and a with flat roof dormer loft conversion. Upon our visit to carry out a free survey we discussed the various options including creating two bedrooms with a shared shower room. Armed with our client’s brief we went away to the drawing board.
The design we provide was to remove the existing hip end and replace with a new gable or “Hip-to-Gable loft conversion”. This would allow the new staircase to continue about the existing set of stairs. In addition to this a flat roof dormer to the rear elevation will allow for an en-suite above the existing bathroom, plus it would dramatically increase the amount of available headroom.
Having looked at the proposal it was decided to reduce one bedroom to a study room and allow the other to become a master bedroom. Both to have access to the shower room.
Final hip to gable loft conversion had a tiled gable along with a tiled flat roof dormer to the rear roof slope. Two Fakro roof windows were positioned to the front roof slope to allow the master bedroom a greater spread of light and ventilation.
As you can see the decorated conversion looks fabulous thanks to the client’s choice of interior decoration ideas including us provide mouldings such as the staircase, door, architrave and skirting’s to match the existing period features. A truly superb loft conversion that will allow the family many years of happy use.