- Loft Conversions in Devon
- Loft Conversion Music room in Sidmouth
- 1930′s Semi Detached House – hip to brick gable with tiled flat roof dormer
- Exmouth Glass Gable & Twin Pitched Roof Dormer
- 1930's Semi Detached House- hip to cedral gable with flat roof dormer
- Sidmouth Detached Gable Bungalow
- Sidmouth Victorian Terrace House
- Exeter End Terrace House
- Sidmouth Roof Window Loft Conversion
- Old Loft Conversion Replacement
- Detached House, Sidmouth
- Exeter loft conversion to create office space
- Garage Loft Conversion
- 1930's Semi Detached House - hip to tiled gable with flat roof dormer
- Victorian Terrace House. Flat Roof Dormer, Exeter
- Modern Mid-Terrace House
- Detached Bungalow, Sidmouth
- Semi-Detached Bungalow, Exmouth
- Detached Bungalow, Exmouth
- Victorian Terrace House, Velux Conversion, Exeter
- Victorian Mid-Terrace. Heavitree, Exeter
- Detached Bungalow with Flat Roof Dormer, Sandford
- Detached Bungalow, Exmouth
- 1930′s Semi Detached House – hip to brick gable with flat roof dormer
- 1920's Semi-Detached House, Exminster
- Loft Conversions in Somerset
February 8, 2018
We are proud members of the trading standards scheme “Buy with Confidence”. Businesses are vetted and approved to ensure that they operate in a legal, honest and fair way. See are customer comments and ratings here.
January 24, 2017
January 23, 2017
Take a look at some of our most recent feedback posted to Trading Standards “buy with Confidence” by our great customers
1930′s Semi Detached House – hip to brick gable with flat roof dormer
Looking to purchase a 1930’s semi-detached house in Exeter and carry out a loft conversion, could we make sure its convertible and quote for the work. Is this a service we could provide?
This is the beginning and very familiar starting point for this and so many loft conversions we create.
We viewed the property whilst house was being marketed for sale to give our client an early indication of the potential and conversion cost involved. Following the estate agent viewing meeting we confirmed in writing a fixed price quotation along with a scheme drawing showing a suggestion of what could be achieved with the client’s directions.
Design was a hip-to-gable to the side of this very typical 30’s semi-detached house. Gable would be raised in brick construction. This would create a close appearance to what the property would have looked like had it been a gable end rather than a hip end. A flat roof dormer to the rear elevation would give essential space to allow for the master bedroom and full en-suite. Velux roof window to the front elevation would provide a nice spread of naturel daylight and very useful ventilation front to rear of the new bedroom.
In tandem with the house purchase we worked along the clients time scales so the conversion would began shortly after moving in. The works were completed on time and to the fixed price. Mr & Mrs M have since gone on to recommend us too many of their friends such is their satisfaction with conversion and our company. A wonderful hamper arrived at our office as a thank you for all of our work, the card which is still on our notice board (contents happily consumed).