- Loft Conversions in Devon
- 1930′s Semi Detached House – hip to brick gable with tiled flat roof dormer
- Exmouth Glass Gable & Twin Pitched Roof Dormer
- 1930's Semi Detached House- hip to cedral gable with flat roof dormer
- Sidmouth Detached Gable Bungalow
- Sidmouth Victorian Terrace House
- Exeter End Terrace House
- Sidmouth Roof Window Loft Conversion
- Old Loft Conversion Replacement
- Detached House, Sidmouth
- Exeter loft conversion to create office space
- Garage Loft Conversion
- 1930's Semi Detached House - hip to tiled gable with flat roof dormer
- Victorian Terrace House. Flat Roof Dormer, Exeter
- Modern Mid-Terrace House
- Detached Bungalow, Sidmouth
- Semi-Detached Bungalow, Exmouth
- Detached Bungalow, Exmouth
- Victorian Terrace House, Velux Conversion, Exeter
- Victorian Mid-Terrace. Heavitree, Exeter
- Detached Bungalow with Flat Roof Dormer, Sandford
- Detached Bungalow, Exmouth
- 1930′s Semi Detached House – hip to brick gable with flat roof dormer
- 1920's Semi-Detached House, Exminster
- Loft Conversions in Somerset
January 25, 2017
Directors, Denise & Chris plan to run at least a mile-a-day for the whole of 2017 to raise funds for Taunton & District Mencap. The challenge is called a “running streak”. Definition being, run at least one continuous mile within each calendar day under one’s own body power
Sounds easy right! Please could you donate any amount possible here, thank you.
January 24, 2017
January 23, 2017
Take a look at some of our most recent feedback posted to Trading Standards “buy with Confidence” by our great customers
1930′s Semi Detached House – hip to brick gable with tiled flat roof dormer
A previous happy client contacted us to see if a Loft Conversion would be possible to an Exeter 1930s semi-detached house they were hoping to purchase. We promptly arranged a visit with their estate agent and carried out a free survey.
We viewed the property whilst house was being marketed for sale to give our client an early indication of the potential and conversion cost involved. Following the estate agent viewing meeting we confirmed in writing a fixed price quotation along with a scheme drawing showing a suggestion of what could be achieved with the client’s directions.
Design was a hip-to-gable to the side of this very typical 30’s semi-detached house. Gable would be raised in brick construction. This would create a close appearance to what the property would have looked like had it been a gable end rather than a hip end. A flat roof dormer to the rear elevation would give essential space to allow for the master bedroom and full en-suite. Fakro roof window to the front elevation would provide a nice spread of naturel daylight and very useful ventilation front to rear of the new bedroom.
The end result really suits the property and has provided a huge bedroom and en-suite. A nice increase in the house value as well. Perfect!